Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Good day my Lovelies!

I am popping in today to wish all my readers a very Happy Mother's Day!  I hope your day is filled with love, laughter and sunshine.

I have the first two but the sunshine is a little harder to come by today in Newfoundland. lol.  I'm going to light some candles and see if I can't make my own shine!

I do have a share for you today it's a Mother's day card I made for my mom and MIL.  And a little project that I decided to do with some wee girls at a Mother's day class.

Here you go -

 
Ok it's official - Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral are my two favorites right now.  Love the bright and sunny colors.  I used Petite Petals for the flowers and the sentiment is from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used the Stripes embossing folder.  (It's hard to see it but I did!)

 
I had a class with some little ladies and this is the project we made along with the card above.  This is a Seed holder.  I used the Deco Framelit (the largest one) and cut it just above the folded line to form a pocket.  I used sticky strip to hold the sides together.  I used the same colors as the card above and added the larger flower using the Flower Shop stamp set.  The sentiment is from Chalk Talk.

 
Here is the set.  We had lots of fun making this and I think it is beautiful. 
 
Ok company coming for dinner and I have a few things to do so have a great day and I'll be back soon.!
 
Hugs to all you Moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment