Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

Good Day my Crafty Friends!

I am sitting in my favorite place right now and thinking about all the things I want/need to accomplish before my hubby hauls me off camping,

I had a productive weekend - got all the windows cleaned inside and out - I know, how great is that.  Well some of you wouldn't agree but since I couldn't do that the last two years it feels good to finally get that done.  It only took me two days with some resting in between. 

We went out to supper on Friday and again on Saturday so no cooking yay!  Didn't hit the craft room for a couple of days so I am recharged and ready to go.

I have announced my next class on Facebook and am e-mailing my customer base later today.  Classes have been changed from weekends to week nights cause no one including me wants to be indoors on the weekend lol.

My next class is called "It's A Man's World!"  (we all know that isn't true but lets keep up the pretense ok?).  This class will focus on the men or man in our lives.  Lots of earth tones and not a flower in sight! (sigh)  Faux Patina is my chosen technique and I will be posting pic's later in the week as I design this class.

Anyway on to my share for today - 

I was looking through my cards and found a couple of cards that I haven't shared yet so here we go -

 
This was a card I sent to one of my stampers who had lost a loved one.  I used the new Hardwood stamp found in the Spring Mini (it's carried over in the new Catalog thank goodness). 
 
I stamped it in Versamark ink on Baked Brown Sugar card stock and used White embossing powder.   I added Petite Petals stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe and the Bird Builder Punch and Pistachio Pudding card stock for the leaves. 
 
The sentiment is from Love and Sympathy and the framelits I used were Apothecary Accents and Labels Collections.  Added a few small pearls and it was done.  I love the Hardwood stamp because there are so many possibilities here.  A must have for next year for sure!

 
This one is a case from Pintrest.  I believe  Pam Gale did this one in a class just after Christmas.  I love Gorgeous Grunge and the look of the window.  The flower is from Flower Shop and the Leaves were cut out with the Little Leaves sizzlet die (retiring) in Vellum.  The frame as made using Designer Frames (retiring) by cutting out the middle. 
 
The colors were Early Espresso and Pistachio Pudding accented with Smoky Slate.  Nice color combo don't you think?

 
This last one was from one of my Stephenville stampers, Lisa Payne.  The lovely ladies are still sending me cards to let me know that they are thinking of me.  Thanks Lisa it means a lot to me that you all miss me!  xoxo
 
So I'm starting Physio tomorrow and can't wait to get at it.  Right now I am in a holding pattern but that is changing.  I will soon be dancing and crafting up a storm.  Well dancing up a small draft maybe lol!  Wish me luck!
 
Endless hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment