Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy ThanksGiving and a Tablescape!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian stampers!


Hi there everyone, I would like to wish you a wonderful weekend filled with family, food and many blessings.

This year, for the first time in a long time, I am not cooking dinner for my family.  (maybe after last years fiasco they just don't trust me haha) see this post - Last Year's Thanksgiving!
Ok because the Blog Hogger is unable to come to Corner Brook I will be going to Stephenville for dinner.  Colleen's two daughters are home for a visit and I am looking forward to seeing them. 

I asked what I could bring but Colleen said everything was under control and to just come lol.  Well I figured everything was not under control and decided to surprise her with a Tablescape.  So I made napkin holders and place mats to decorate her table.

Have a look -



 
I used a retired maple leaf stamp for the napkin holder called Magnificent Maple and some left over material from last years Thanksgiving kit.  These kits come with so much material it's crazy wonderful. lol.  I used Basic Black card stock for the names and the chaulk board marker.  I embossed the leaf in Gold Embossing Powder and fussy cut them out. 

 
Here are the rest of the napkin holders.  All we have to do is insert silverware.  The place mats are cut out from the new wrapping paper in the Holiday Mini.  I just cut off enough for six place settings.  Add a candle and some leaves and tomorrow's dinner (with the addition of wine, food and family) should be beautiful. 
 
So Happy Thanksgiving to one and all and chat later in the week. 
 
Blessed Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment