Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF and my October Thank you Cards!

Hey there crafty peeps!


Another week has flown by and I have to say I have really enjoyed this one.  I have been creative, social and hard at work all week.

Got an invite out to supper last night and enjoyed a lovely meal with Pam Gale and her family, and then after supper, stamping.  Pam is going with me to regionals in St. John's and we were working on her swap and I was trying to stamp the endless elements of mine.

Hers is so cute.  I already have plans for it.  I will be sending it to my son and his wife.  Haha now I"ve gotten you curious haven't I?  But once again no pics yet for you, of either swap card. 

The other half of this post is my October Thank You cards!  I am trying to get ahead of the thank you cards and found when you have to make a lot of cards, simple is definitely the way to go!  If you placed an order this month one of these beauties will either arrive in your mailbox or in your order!

Have a little look -

 
The stamp sets used were "Work of Art" and "Flowering Flourishes".  I love the white space, it looks so clean.  I used Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizzazz to stamp the background and embossed the flourish in Gold Embossing Powder.  Nice and simple but still has a wow factor.
 
Well that's it for this post.  Off to the craft room to design a class for some wee girlies.  We are going to make some Halloween decorations.  I have an idea that just may work! 
 
Lots of hints in these last couple of posts, I am trying to drive you crazy!  Is it working?
 
 
Hinting at Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment