Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Online Extravaganza!

Hi faithful readers,

I have been so busy since last Thursday that I'm afraid I had to neglect you all!  Sorry about that!

I was in St. John's for the weekend and then arrived back home only to be asked to be involved in an election here in Corner Brook yesterday.  So 14 hours of sitting and helping folks vote and now I am finally back in my craft room.

The house is a mess, I haven't unpacked yet and I am bushed, but blogging this sale is more important!  (and way more fun). 

Stampin' Up! has announced a new Online Extravaganza (it started on Monday November 24 and will run until December 2nd.)  Here are the details. -


Save from 20% to 50% on selected items.  Wow lots of products on sale!


 
Click on Holiday Extravaganza to go to my website where you may shop the sale and place your order.  Have fun! 


Holiday Extravaganza!  Place your order and I will send you a lovely card to thank you and enter you in a draw for a stamp set!  (I'm feeling the holiday spirit.)


Rushing around today but will be back tomorrow with a share card and some of my swaps from the weekend.  Have a great day and have a coffee for me - I can't seem to find the time to get one lol.


Extravagant hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment