Wednesday, November 19, 2014

White Christmas with a Punch!

Hey there crafty people!

It's a snowy day here in Corner Brook but I am tucked in my craft room getting ready for a SAS that is happening tonight.

I just thought I would take the time to post one of the cards I made recently with White Christmas and my Favorite color - Lost Lagoon!

This color is so fresh and modern for Christmas.  The perfect blend of Green and Blue lol.

Have a look for yourself -

 
This card came together very quickly thank goodness.  I am trying to do some cards to send to my mom so she can send them out for Christmas.  Hi mom!
 
I used Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow for the card and stamped the trees and the polar bear and the bird using White Christmas!  I LOVE the photopolymer stamps.  Once I got over the whole missing the wood thing, I was sold.  Because you can see where you are placing every stamp it makes it a cinch to create landscape scenes like this one. 
 
I colored the trees with an Early Espresso marker and then stamped the snow with Lost Lagoon and added some glitter with Dazzling Details.  I thought it needed a little punch of color so I added the greeting in Real Red.  Cutting the edges on a slant was, once again, a happy mistake.  lol
 
It was supposed to be a banner but the scissors slipped and it was uneven.  So I just snipped off the end and voila!  It is kinda funky and I like funky!
 
I may not be posting until next week as I am travelling to St. John's on Friday for a Stampin' Up! conference so if you miss me that is where I will be.  But if I have Internet access then you may actually see some pic's of the conference and my swaps.  Here's hoping!
 
That's it for me today! 
 
On the run hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment