Wednesday, February 4, 2015

March class!

Hey there loyal readers,

Well I'm in Ottawa right now and spending some quality time with Emily, my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter.  While I miss having my playthings here and haven't had any time for stamping, I am having so much fun with the little monkey!

Just hearing her call out to me in the mornings is food for the soul.  I have had a smile on my face since I arrived.

I just wanted to mention that I will be home in March and have a class scheduled for March 29th.  Cost for the class is $39.00 which will pay for the kit. This kit has enough product to make 20 cards (usually with left overs) and some of them are gift card holders.  Yay!

  It will be a pre-pay class because I need to order the merchandise.  So if you are thinking of attending please message me and let me know. My e-mail address is on the left hand side of this blog..  The class is called "Hooray it's your day". And you can watch a video showing this kit in the link posted below.

Hooray it's your Day!


So hopefully you can attend this class.  I'm looking forward to getting back to Newfoundland and back to work .

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment