Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another Guest Stamper

Hi there everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger back with cards to show you from my third guest stamper. This time I have four cards to show you!!!

These cards showcase vellum: a medium I have a love/hate relationship with. I love the look of it but I'm unsure how to make cards with it. Therefore, I jumped at the chance to get a look at the following cards.

Here's the first card which I am calling "Soft Flowers":



I absolutely love the softness of this card and want to CASE (copy and share everything) it!

Here's the second one which I've named "Even Softer Flowers" (lol):


This one is beautifully monochromatic using Whisper White cardstock, flowers, butterflies, ribbon and pearls. In case you can't pick it out in the picture, the mysterious guest stamper punched out the three butterflies and adhered them using mini glue dots.

The last card using vellum is the one I call "Ocean Waves Done in Vellum With Rhinestones" (Yah, I know I'm...slightly...crazy! lol):


This one uses the same top section as the first card. You can get the look by using the Labels Collection Framelits. Although this card doesn't feature any pearls, I'll bet my friends have already identified the mystery stamper.

Take a look at the last picture and then I will reveal who made these lovely cards:


I have to say I really like the way the mystery stamper adds extra interest on the tops of the cards. I have named this one "Sweet Baby"!  :)

Now, since Wilhelmena is know for using pearls on the majority of her cards, I'm sure anyone who knows her immediately knew she had made these beautiful cards.  :)

Thanks, Wilhelmena, for letting me post your pictures.

Thankful hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment