Thursday, March 5, 2015

Travelling

Hi there, everyone!

It's the Blog Hogger again. This time the mysterious guest stamper is . . . me! Okay, the last three times featured cards made by some of my friends. Looks like I have run out of friends, so I'll have to post a card I made with my own two itsy bitsy hands. LOL

I have recently fallen in love with screen divider cards. You can see the previous ones I posted here:  http://inkinbythebay.blogspot.ca/2015/02/screen-divider-card.html,
and here:   http://inkinbythebay.blogspot.ca/2015/02/colorful-birthday.html

This time I used the four panels to tell a story, or create a panoramic picture, or have a scene stretch across the four panels (which is actually what a panoramic picture does)...  Is anyone still following my ramblings? LOL

Just in case someone is, here's my card:


This shows it lying down. 


And this shows it standing up. I think I like the screen divider card so much because of the way it stands up. It's perfect for displaying!

Here's the details:
Stamps: White Christmas & Holiday Home
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky and Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Extras: Calypso Coral Blendabilities (house), Soft Sky & Daffodil Delight markers (car), Soft Suede marker (deer)

The house, snowman, car and deer are cut out and popped up on dimensionals. (There was absolutely no way I would/could cut out the birds! LOL)

When I decide who is getting this card, I will stamp my sentiment on the last panel. Also, I stamped the middle two sections while they were together so the scene literally flows from one panel to the other.

Flowing hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment