Thursday, May 28, 2015

Still Celebrating!

Hey there readers!

I'm starting to get excited because next week on June 2nd. The new annual catalog goes live!  And we have our very own Stampin' Up! Event on June 3rd.  That's right, 60 rabid Stampers will be gathering in one room to view the new catalog, play with the new products and make several projects.  There will be stamping, prizes, lots of socializing and lots of craziness!

So to clarify this transition for you, June 2nd is the last day to order from the three catalogs current for one day only because on June 3rd the 2014/2015 catalog and the Spring mini will not be available.  You will be able to order from last year catalog, the brand new Annual catalog and the Spring Occasions mini catalog only June 2nd.  Whoo hoo!


Today's post says, still celebrating, and yesterday I was surprised by a visit from a good friend and fellow demo, Pam Gale.  And wait until you have a look at what she brought me!  Look!




 
Just look at this gojus combo!  This was my late Birthday Gift from Miss Pam!
 
 
Just look at this card, lovely!  I guess she loves Butterfly Basics as much as I do. lol
 


A handmade gift bag Wow!
 
 
 
 
And look at this lovely pretty butterfly.  Does this look like a color combo in the making?  lol.
 
So I didn't have to do a thing today just post some beautiful projects by Pam.  Oh and just to let you know the cupcake was delicious, there was only one small problem - I had to share with my hubby! 
 
Hope you enjoyed my post today!  Back soon with some more ideas!
 
Heart Fluttering hugs!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment