Friday, September 11, 2015

Gift Certificate Holder!

Hey there stampers,

This is a very quick post as I'm literally heading out the door to get some much need errands done. 

I have a Gift Certificate Holder (or money or gift card, you choose lol) to show you.

I did this for a Birthday gift for one of my stampers.  Her family knows just what to give her for her Birthday/Christmas every year.  No mistakes made here!

Here you go have a little look -

 
I used some designer paper (retired) to make the holder and Celebrate Today stamp set with the matching framelits to decorate the outside of the holder.

 
As you can see the insert has a tab  which you pull up to reveal the gift.  The colors match the DSP, Night of Navy, Gold, and Bermuda Bay! 
 
 
 
You could use money or a gift card in this holder.  I actually don't have the measurements as this was a rush to get it done in between camping at the trailer.  I was lucky enough to be home when the call came in.  So Happy Belated Birthday Lynnette!  
 
So now I'm gone to get some work done lol.  Cause this is not work it is playing! 
 
Rushed hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment