Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's Banner Time!

Hey there Crafty Peeps,

Yes don't fall over, another post from me!  You can consider yourselves lucky cause it's nuts here!  Just getting back from camping and cleaning out the trailer.  Of course the house, well let's just say, better left unsaid. 

And of course the craft room is suffering from an overload of new merchandise from the new catalog (posted on the right hand side of this post, hint hint).  Where do I start?  Well, I make a to do list then I ignore it lol

When the phone rings and a friend needs a banner, well Katherine to the rescue!  And that brings us to my share for today.  A beautiful banner for a Birthday party!  I loved doing this!  Have a little gander -
 
 I chose the colors, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and Basic Black.  These colors work really well together.
 

 
This Big Shot die is retired but I use it so frequently that I will hang on to it for dear life.lol



 
This is a close up of some of the details.  I used two roses for the beginning and the end of the banner.

 
And one rose to make a spacer between the words.  I used retired DSP for the Black element.  I sponged the flower with Pool party and added some pearls and Rhinestones.  You can't see them here, but trust me, they are there.
 
 

So that's it for me today!  Clearing out the craft room - don't stand under a window cause you might get beaned lol.
 
Waving my own banner hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment