Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Great Class & September Thank You Cards!

Hello Stampers!


How was your weekend?  Mine was fun, I went to a agricultural fair in Port aux Port on Saturday with my sister, spent some money, chatted with some people and had a blast with my sis.  Sunday was busy doing not so fun things but necessary lol.  Monday went by in a flash, I was cleaning house for my evening class, which went well I must say.  

One of the highlights of last night was a brand new stamper.  His name is Caelan and he is only six weeks old.  I got to hold him most of the evening.  He is a little cutie pie and a really good baby.  Thanks Angelina, so glad you came!  

Tonight I'm heading to Stephenville for another class.  Can't wait to see the ladies.  I just know we will have a time!  

Today's card is the one I made for my September thank you's.  I love the Watercolour Wings stamp set and really haven't had time to play with it much.  It is a nice addition to my craft room and so easy to use.

Here you go -



This card uses the new Thick Whisper White card stock.  The colors are Island Indigo and Blackberry Bliss.  The swirl is stamped in Mint Macron.  I also used the Brick Wall embossing folder for my background.  I was looking to imitate a trellis of ivy up a wall and the butterfly landing on it. lol. 

I added some Dazzling Details for a bit of shimmer and of course, no card is finished without a few rhinestones.  Hope you like your cards ladies, because if you placed an order with me in the last 30 days this one is winging it way to you.

Well that's it for me today back soon with some more wonderful projects.  Heading out for my class.

Road Trip Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment