Thursday, September 24, 2015

Whew! Think I have it in the bag!

Hola Stampers!


After much consideration and a lot of input via e-mail (from the ladies involved in the class and others)  I have reached a decision.  After yesterday's dithering it all became crystal clear - I'm over thinking this.

So I knocked a few steps off the pedestal and came up with my four class cards. 

These ones made the cut -


 
Not too fussy apparently!  This one they like lol!
 
 
This one passed with flying colors!
 
 
 
This one was given the go ahead but the general overall opinion was it was too plain so I bumped it up a bit with the addition of some more glitter just under the sleigh and punched out some stars using Glimmer Paper and the Star border punch.  How about now?  Better?
 
 

 
Here is a picture of the inside -
 
 
Wonderful way to use the negative space left after cutting out the front. 
 
 
And this is the one I didn't show you yesterday.  Hope you like it cause I decided that it would be part of the class already lol.
 
 
This picture really doesn't come close to showing this card.  I used Woodland embossing folder and  brayered Versamark ink over the debossed side of the folder.  After I ran it through the Big Shot I poured Heat and Stick powder over it all and heated it up with the Heat Tool.  then I poured Dazzling Diamonds over the whole piece and tapped off the excess.  I then heated it up again with the heat tool to make the glitter stick.  It is lovely in Real Life.
 
 
Here you can see where the glitter stuck.  Alas I can't seem to get the shimmer of color.  But you will just have to believe me when I tell you that it is lovely.
 
So there it is everyone, my next class.  Lovingly prepared and endlessly pondered.  Can't wait to see all my stampers again after all summer off.
 
Excited hug!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment