Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Why? Why? Why do I do it?



Hello everyone!

How are you all today?  I'm good but stressed.  If you read the title of this post it will give you some inkling (like the pun?) into my state of mind.  

I am in the process of designing my classes for next Monday and Tuesday in Corner Brook and Stephenville.  But I'm trying way too hard!  Why do I do this to myself?  

A. I'm a control freak
B. I'm a perfectionist (is this the same thing as A?)
C. I strive to blow my Stampers minds EVERY FREAKIN TIME,
D. I have way too many projects to choose from because I want them to experience the new catalog, in apparently, it's entirety!  

So, here I sit, trying to make up my mind and settle on four projects.  But it's so hard.  First I have to settle my mind.  Then I have to make a decision.  

Want to see what I am struggling with?  Ok here you go -

 
I wanted to focus on the new Stamp set called Your Presents by showing how versatile it is.  Not only can you use it for Christmas but Birthdays and Anniversary or anything that combines with a gift.  Looks like a male type of card too.  Bonus!  Those are particularly hard to get right.  lol



 
As you can see, same style, just different colors and a Seasonal Greeting (retired unfortunately)
 
 

 
I just got this one done this morning and I love the colors.  Also it's a Birthday card.  But alas I think there is too much fussy cutting on the bows for my stampers.  Although I just might risk it.  If you wanted it to be a Christmas card then just change the sentiment. 


 
Now remember I have to finalize my selections to only four cards, not fifty four!  Getting a little idea of my predicament?
 
 
Next up is one that I love for it's simplicity and ease of making.  While I do enjoy spending time coloring and cutting sometimes you just want to bamm them out the door.  Here is the Jingle All The Way stamp set and Sleigh Ride framelits.
 
 
This is a very economical card, it only uses 1/2 piece of Night of Navy card stock and 1/4 piece of Whisper White.  Love, Love, Love the framelits that match this stamp set.  So much fun to use and well it's a favorite.

 
I want  my stampers to try the Table Salt technique, and this one fits the bill.  Also, they will get to use several new products, the Brick wall embossing folder, the Window framelits called Hearth and Home, the new stamp set Versatile Christmas and the Sleigh Ride framelits.  Wow that's a lot of stuff!
 

 
This one also uses the Window and a new embossing folder called Woodlands.  But seriously I think this one is too fussy!  While I like it umm no for class.  Hey that's one decision made.  yippee!!!

 
This is a cute little gift tag I made after I saw one similar on Pintrest.  I didn't have the foliage punch but this works just as nicely.  Do you see where I am going with all this?  Yup, way too many ideas.
 
Please help me with this decision.  Leave a comment and let me know which ones you would like to make.  It would be a great help to me and maybe, just maybe I will get some sleep tonight. lol
 
Lots of hugs!
 
Ps:  I have one more card held back for tomorrow lol.  So stay Tuned!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment